Use of IC Wrap
Read all instructions packaged with this product.
- Because IC WRAP might be applied in a circular fashion around an appendage, it could be applied too tight.
- IC WRAP is intended to replace the use of an elastic wrap during non-exercise periods. It is not intended to replace all uses of elastic wraps.
- It should never be worn during exercise or for periods longer than 30 minutes.
- Blood flow distal to the application site should be checked periodically for proper blood flow.
- The person applying the IC WRAP should read the instructions supplied with each order and be knowledgeable enough to instruct the patient on the signs of decreased blood flow (numbness, blue skin color, cold skin) and instruct the patient to immediately remove the wrap if these signs are present.
- If the person applying the wrap has not read and does not understand the directions and warnings, he should not use or apply the product.
- Never wrap the area too tight.
- THE WRAP SHOULD NEVER BE APPLIED AROUND THE HEAD, FACE, OR NECK.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.