The medpac 4800 features a spacious main compartment with 5 adjustable dividers to customize the interior. The full-access lid has clear, vinyl pockets and a full-length zippered pocket. An adjustable buckle-assembly keeps the lid upright forvisibility and easy access. A gusseted front pouch organizes instruments while elasticloops secure supplies. Full-length zippered compartments on the top, front, back and both sides store gear and paperwork. Crafted of water-resistant, Ballistic Nylon for durability with thick foam padding for shape and structure. Durable, molded runnersprotect the bottom of the bag.
MedPac medical bags are perfect for Athletic Trainers, EMT's, Emergency Medical Responders, Paramedics, Physicians and Policeman. It even makes an excellent bag for Veterinarians!
The O2 bag accomodates a D size oxygen tank.
Contents Not Included.
- Spacious main compartment with 5 adjustable dividers
- Full-access lid has clear, vinyl pockets and a full-length zippered pocket
- Adjustable buckle-assembly keeps the lid upright for visibility and easy access
- Gusseted front pouch organizes instruments and elastic loops secure supplies
- Full-length zippered compartments on the top, front, back and both sides
- Water-resistant, Ballistic Nylon for durability
- Durable, molded runners protect the bottom of the bag
- The O2 bag accomodates a D size oxygen tank
- Size: 25" long x 11 1/2" high x 17" front-to-back
- Main Compartment Interior Dimensions:18.5" Long x 9.5" Deep x 10" front-to-bac
- Navy Blue
Personalize MedPac Bag products with custom embroidery. Feature your name or initials, school, or agency. Custom embroidery is great for easy identification and personalized gifts.
- Step 1: Letter Style (Times, Block, Script, etc.)
- Step 2: Letter Height
- Step 3: Thread Color. Most colors are available. (i.e. Light Blue, Hunter Green, Vegas Gold, Dark Grey, etc.)
- Step 4: Uppercase or Lowercase letters
- Step 5: Punctuation
- One line of embroidery - $20
- Two lines of embroidery - $25
- Three lines of embroidery - $30
***Embroidery orders take 4-6 weeks to complete. (Learn more here)
(Contact Us for details)